Take the burnt honeycomb coal completely out and put it in the refrigerator (of course, in order to make the refrigerator clean, you can put it on a plate), after a day or two, you can go to the odor.
2, raw noodles in addition to odor
When steaming the steamed bread, there is a small piece of noodles left. Put the raw noodles in the bowl and put them on the upper layer of the refrigerator freezer, so that the refrigerator has no odor for 2 to 3 months.
3, tea in addition to odor
Put 50 grams of tea leaves into the refrigerator with gauze. After one month, take it out and expose it to the sun, then put it into the refrigerator and use it repeatedly. It can also remove the smell of the refrigerator.
4, sandalwood soap to remove odor
Put a piece of sandalwood soap that removes the wrapper in the refrigerator, and the effect of removing the odor is also good.
5, orange peel odor
Wash a few pieces of fresh orange peel and dry it in the refrigerator. The clear smell of the orange peel can also remove the strange smell in the refrigerator.
6, lemon in addition to odor
Cut a lemon in half and do not cover the cling film. Put the lemon on the top of the refrigerator, and the fragrance of the lemon can remove the strange smell in the refrigerator within a week.
7, bamboo charcoal in addition to odor
Put a few pieces of bamboo charcoal in the freezer of the refrigerator. The unique porous structure of bamboo charcoal can quickly absorb the odor in the refrigerator. After using it for a while, take the bamboo charcoal out and dry it under the sun, and you can continue to use it.
8, yellow wine in addition to odor
Use 1 bowl of rice wine and put it on the bottom layer of the refrigerator (to prevent outflow). Generally, the odor can be removed in 3 days.
9, maifan stone in addition to odor
Take 500 grams of Maifan Stone, sieve the powder particles, put them into a gauze bag, and place them in the refrigerator. After 10 minutes, the odor can be removed.
Pour some vinegar into an open glass bottle and place it in the refrigerator. The deodorization effect is very good.
11, baking soda odor
Take 500 grams of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) in two glass bottles (open the bottle cap) and place them on the upper and lower layers of the refrigerator to deodorizate.
Use a clean cotton towel, folded and placed on the side of the upper shelf of the refrigerator. The tiny holes on the towel can absorb the smell in the refrigerator. Wash the towel out with warm water after a while, and use it after drying.
13, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb odor
The vacuum cleaner is used for vacuuming. Some people use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the smell of the refrigerator, and the effect is not bad. The method of use is very simple. Just take out the food stored in the refrigerator, and then use the suction port to move closer to the wall of the box, and move up and down and left and right to quickly absorb the odor in the refrigerator.
14, coffee residue in addition to odor
The coffee residue has the strongest ability to absorb the odor of the refrigerator. The coffee residue is cooked in a tray and placed in the refrigerator. The odor can be ensured in the refrigerator within 4 days.
15, flower tea in addition to odor
To remove the odor in the refrigerator, 50 grams of flower tea can be placed in a gauze bag and placed in the refrigerator.
If the odor is not very large, you can use a neutral detergent (the general cleaning agent used in the home) to clean the refrigerator, dry it, then wipe the refrigerator with alcohol and dry it. Be careful not to rub with iodine, because iodine contains iodine and it is easy to dye the refrigerator.
1. Deli food that has deteriorated in the refrigerator.
2. Vegetables or raw meat that have been in the refrigerator for a long time.
3. Put the food directly on top, without wrapping, and the odor is also generated from here.
1. It is best to clean the outer casing of the refrigerator every day. Wipe the outer casing and handle of the refrigerator with a slightly damp soft cloth.
2. Cut off the power before cleaning the liner and take out the food in the refrigerator.
3, soft cloth on the water or utensils detergent, gently scrub, then wipe off the detergent to remove the detergent.
4. Remove the accessories in the box and wash them with water or detergent.
5. When cleaning the “switch”, “lighting” and “thermostat” of the refrigerator, please wipe the rag or sponge to dry.
6. After the inner wall is cleaned, use a soft cloth to draw glycerin (medical open stopper) and wipe the inner wall of the refrigerator. It will be easier to wipe the next time.
7. Clean the seal with a cloth soaked in alcohol. If there is no alcohol on hand, wipe the seal with 1:1 vinegar water, the disinfection effect is very good.
8. Clean the ventilation grille on the back of the refrigerator with a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush. Do not use a damp cloth to avoid rust.
9. After cleaning, plug in the power supply and check if the temperature controller is set to the correct position.